Killer breakfast sandwiches w homemade hash browns.
Tastier, more nutrient dense, and better for the environment.
1. Grate three potatoes (I recommend one small-medium size per wrap)
2. Heat up a pan on medium – high and toss in all of the shreds so that they cover the whole pan. You want a thin layer of the potato so that it can crisp evenly. I’d suggest even cooking the potatoes in batches if you don’t have a large enough pan.
3. Add 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp of onion powder per # of potato’s you have frying in a pan
4. Fry up some @yvesveggiecuisine breakfast links – I think this product is my favourite of theirs!! So good.
5. After a couple or minutes, lift up part of the frying potatoes to check if they are cooked golden brown. If they are, do your best to flip over your ‘pancake’ of shreds so that the other side can cook
6. Place 1-2 tbsp of shredded vegan cheese in the middle of a tortilla wrap
7. Add the hash browns and then the chopped breakfast links to the centre
8. Fold and then place back in the pan, same heat setting as when you fried the potatoes (make sure the pan isn’t super oily or the wraps won’t be so nice)
9. Turn over wraps once to cook golden brown on the other side and then serve!
❗️VEGAN FACT❗️: Potatoes are rich in nutrients and are linked to a variety of incredible health benefits; improved blood sugar control, reduced heart disease risk and higher immunity.
The Vegan Remedy